Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today is the Day!

Just a quick note to let you know that Lia will arrive this afternoon at 2:30, after a five and a half hour bus ride. Poor girl has probably never left the SWI before. She is in for a huge change today. The kids are very excited. We are leaving the hotel at 2pm, and should arrive back at the hotel by 4pm. I think we have more paperwork at the hotel and then I should be able to post something soon after! I could hardly sleep last night, but after a big breakfast and 3 cups of coffee I am ready to meet our girl!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

yes,yes ,yes! let's see your girl!~paper work is easy just freaks you out a bit! CONGRATS!

Kim said...

Okay I'm up and waiting for pictures. I'm so excited for you.
Sounds like you've had a great trip so far.
Kim

Heather said...

I'm on pins and needles! I have been thinking about you all through my restless night!
-Heather