Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hong Kong, day 1 continued...

We are just about ready for bed, but we had a wonderful day here in Hong Kong. We are staying at the Regal Riverside Hotel, which is on the Shing Mun River. This morning we woke up, the kids, Bob and I ate breakfast, as my parents were still sleeping. Once we were all awake, we went for a walk near the river. We were still exhausted from the trip so the kids, Bob and I took a nap, which lasted for 5 hours. After our nap, we took a cab to "The Peak" where we are dinner and saw a wonderful view of Hong Kong.














7 comments:

Amy Chomas said...

So glad you made it safe! Have fun at Disney!!!! Amy

Vikki said...

We are so glad that you made it! The pictures are beautiful, thanks for posting them. 4 more days! Lots of love,
Gayle and Vikki

Nicole said...

Hi there!!!! Glad you guys are having fun so far! Looks like we'll be following you very soon!!!!! Woohoo!

love,
Nicole

Heather said...

I love the photos. I can't wait for a complete family photo.
-Heather

Carol46 said...

Meghan - can't wait for Lia day!!! I know you can't either! We will be right behind you....
GiGi

Ash said...

Have fun at Disney and post pictures of GZ, family, LIA!!! and the hotel and the american food (mcd's, starbucks, pizzahut and kfc)...{if you can} heheheee,.. my son *8* does not trust they exist in China. LOL, LOL. I am sooo Happy for you!, and I will keep checking in on you! xoxo,ash

Carrie said...

so glad you made it have a great time and keep up the pic's if you can!