Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day

Well, I just got word that Patrick and Stephanie had their baby- a girl, who will share her birthday with Bob:) She is 7 lbs, 15 oz. and 22 inches long. I don't think they have a name yet, maybe Charlotte or Molly. I guess everybody is doing well and she was born 20 minutes after they got to the hospital.

We are packing up, our flight leaves in the morning, so this will be our last China post. We went to the zoo this morning and will go to the US Consulate for the oath in the afternoon. Wish us luck, we are pretty nervous about our long flights. Lia is still doing great. She had a couple of major meltdowns yesterday, but I think that she is not used to being awake for such long stretches and she was just over tired.

Wish us luck on that long flight!





8 comments:

Nicole said...

I know you are thrilled to be going home soon... Congrats to your sister... glad your parents got home in time for that! Prayers for safe travels home, and quiet/peaceful flights!!!!
love,
Nicole

Carrie said...

Tell Jason the Kreuers said Hi and I am looking for a women for him- I lost his email-give him Mine if you have time aarkre@yahoo.com-
we will be praying for your flight! thank you for all the pic's and sharing your journey!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe, happy and uneventful flight!!!!!! Avari did wonderful on the flight and we were told she was the best baby on the flight and got a certificate stating that fact. Avari never cried, she either played with us or dozed.

Andrea

Heather said...

Best of luck on that flight! Can't wait to hear from you from the US side.
-Heather

Amy Chomas said...

Meltdowns? Welcome to my world lol! Jack has about 100 a day! I do believe it is just 2 year old behavior!!! hehe Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

DearJ5,
I hope your flight was uneventful and went quickly and smoothly. My family looks forward to getting together with your family in the next month or so- I think summer will be getting here shortly.(?) Take care and stay in touch after you get settled. Thank you again for keeping us updated. We have really enjoyed the pictures and comments.
Love, the Silvas

Ash said...

Meghan, Happy, safe travels home. I know you can not wait to be home. Thank you for all your posts. You have a lovely family. oh, and we need cookies!! blessings, ((hugs)) ash
p.s. loved the red couch photo and the older girl, too. you know I love that. I need the cookies for Hannah age 7.. day 60 waiting for LOA. Take care. Thanks for letting me follow!! It was Incredible.

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! It was so fun to meet you in China! Lets definately keep in touch!
Love,
Kim Phillips
"mamaguza" on RQ