Monday, May 12, 2008

Lia's size

I keep forgetting to post this, and while she is taking a nap, and I am thinking of it, I just wanted to let you all know that she fits pretty well into size 12month clothes. It seems like she is wearing size 4 shoes. Though at the rate she has been eating, she and Garrett may be in the same size by the time we get back from China:) Also, we aren't sure what the problem is, but she leaks out of all the diapers. We have both American and Chinese pampers and as of right now we put the small size on her first and put a medium over the small size, but there are still leaks. It is a mystery. I was teasing yesterday and said to Bob, "maybe she is peeing out of her belly button." In his feverish state, he thought I was serious, and asked this morning if we should get her belly button checked out. Hee hee! I think that her little legs are so tiny that we just can't manage to get the diaper tight enough. That, and it seems that she is ready for some potty training, as she can go for quite a while between changing.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

Heather said...

It seems like someone else in China currently was dealing with diaper problems. Leaks around little legs seems understandable. I have a feeling those little legs will be a little meatier soon!
-Heather

Anonymous said...

Meghan!! I have been thinking of you all and am so happy to be able to read about your journey and to see photos!!

I laughed out loud about Bob thinking you were serious about the possibility of Lia having belly-button issues!

Hope he feels better soon.
continue to have a great time and be safe.
FFF

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your family is on quite an adventure. I am so excited for you! Kim O'meara and your sister, Vicki, have been keeping me up to date on your new little one. She is sooo adorable. Congrats!! I know Vicki can't wait to meet her when you get back. Wishing you and the family safe travels! Take Care. Tracy Potts