Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9th

I am posting early today because we are done with our tours and will not be doing much more today. Tomorrow we are switching over to the White Swan Hotel. Right now there are very few families staying here and it would be nice to connect with some other families, also the kids really need a change of scenery and I am exctited to have a nicer pool.

Lia tends to be a little nervous and quiet in the morning but then she really opens up in the afternoon. She interacts more with the kids than she does Bob and I, but when she wants to be comforted, she wants Bob or I. Or Grammy. Or Pop.

She is slowing down a bit with her eating. She must be stuffed. She is still sleeping wonderfully. last night she did wake up once and sat up and cried. I picked her up for all of three seconds, gave her a hug and laid her back down and then she was fine. She sleeps for 12 hours and then takes a 2 hour or longer nap.

Today we went to a Buddist Temple for a family blessing. We then went to an Art Museum and then an Arts and Crafts shop. We were able to pick up a few things, though Garrett isn't very fond of shopping, I think we will leave him at the hotel for the trip to the pearl market on Sunday.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the trip. You'll love the White Swan and the breakfasts buffets will blow you away there is something for everyone and the pools are wonderful. You'll get some good pictures of the kids there. Lia looks like such a happy baby. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet her.

Andrea

Julie and Steve said...

So glad to see that your trip is going well and Lia is adjusting so nicely! She is adorable. I check in every day to see what you guys are up to. Take care and safe travels!

Heather said...

I especially love the picture of bath time from yesterday. I am glad you all are going to have the White Swan experience too. I am so glad everything seems to be going so smoothly. Keep enjoying!
-Heather