Monday, September 8, 2008

Soccer

For the first time, Caelan and Garrett are playing soccer. Neither has played before. Caelan's team (with my friend, Becky and I as coaches) had a tournament this weekend. They ended up coming in second place for their age group- there were 16 teams. Wow! They did great. Caelan did better than I expected, especially considering it was her first game.

Garrett also had his first game. I think that Bob was slightly frustrated, as I know he is hoping that Garrett will be his star athlete, but Garrett just ran up and down the field smiling at the spectators. I am not sure if he ever kicked the ball- well maybe he did have one "kick off" but he sure was a happy little guy:) I laughed so hard. Too funny.


And isn't Lia adorable!?!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well busy mama- I just loved the fact that you were willing to brave requesting a file! Your kids soccer pictures are great! Enjoy your busy mama days!
-Heather

Carrie said...

I love soccer and so do the two older kids! Lia is such a sweetie!