Monday, September 1, 2008

School starts tomorrow...

and I almost hate to say it, but I am glad. I am looking forward to having some one-on-one time with Lia. We will be able to go to her playgroups and run errands while Garrett and Caelan are at school. I am having a very hard time being out of the house with all three. The two attempts at grocery shopping with all three were disasters. I was the frazzled mom at the grocery store with the cranky, whiny group of kids. Even the library has not been fun. I can certainly handle one, I am pretty good with two at the store and library, but not all three. I am sure it will get better:)

I started back at work, I am an online math and reading teacher. They switched over to a new classroom program, however, and I think that more teachers were switched over than students since I have worked only six hours in the past three weeks. I am hoping to work at least 10 hours soon, but for now it is nice to ease back in.

More tomorrow...

No comments: