Friday, November 2, 2007

Ergo

I just ordered a new baby carrier. I used a sling-type carrier with both Caelan and Garrett, but sort of gave up as they got older and I just lugged them around. Yes, I still carry Garrett quite a bit. I do believe strongly that babies should be carried as often as possible, and knowing that Lia will be a bit older and in need of a good carrier, I did some research and decided on the Ergo. I had to go to physical therapy after Garrett's birth due to some hip issues and carrying him aggravated it, I still have trouble every once in a while, so I need a good carrier that can support older babies.

One of my online friends is selling Ergo carriers through her blog, so if anybody else would like to purchase one, please consider ordering through Hayley. Just click on the side bar.

4 comments:

Kim said...

OMG there is a new list! Are you excited...
Kim

Meghan said...

Kim- Yes! Even if Lia is not on this list, this brings us so much closer!

Snowflowers Mum said...

Thanks for putting the link up!

Hayley

p.s. maybe we are on this list too!!!

Meghan said...

Hayley- I am sure that you will find Paisley on this list:)