Friday, November 30, 2007

Adoption Update

I broke down and emailed our agency last night to see if there was any chance that our Lia was on this list. Since we first turned in the checklist, I really planned that we would hear something by Christmas. We have now been waiting for over 8 months, it will be 9 months at Christmas. Her response was "You are getting near the top of our active file, but unfortunately, it will not happen on this list." I am OK with this answer. Happy to hear that we are getting closer to the "top." Truthfully, relieved to know something. I was jumping when the phone rang and scouring the Yahoo groups for the latest information. I have a lot of faith in our agency and know that they will match us with the child who is meant to be ours:) Now I can breathe easier, knowing that I have a couple more months of waiting before I can start jumping for the phone again. We just can't wait to see our precious girl!

No comments: