Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy Week at our Agency

Well, we haven't heard anything from our agency. I am still holding out a shred of hope that Lia is on this list- we have heard that it is a large list. But if she isn't, I feel pretty confident that we will get a call from the next list. Yesterday was a very exciting day for some families of my Yahoo group, that I just have to share.

Here are recent referrals from this list:
Donna's referral: Ling Qing Qin, soon to be Lainey
Patricia's referral: Liu Xiao Hua, soon to be Paisley
Jenn's referral: Ling Cha Min
Heather's son, soon to be William

These are the blogs that I easily found this morning. I know there are more and I will post them as I find them.

2 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

lets hope you can add us to the list soon!!!

Hayley
mcc 1/20/07

are you freaking out about next week?? I am, Mike's uncle passed this week and he is flying to IA for two days! I really wanted him home for the 'call' - oh well!

Meghan said...

Hayley,
I KNOW you will get a call next week- I read that about Mike's uncle, sorry to hear that. I can't wait to see Paisley!

Meghan