Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Holiday. WE drove to Detroit to be with my side of the family on Christmas Day and then Bob's family on the 26th.

Here the kids are in their Christmas P.J.'s setting out cookies for Santa.

Garrett's first glance at his gifts.

Caelan with her gifts and new guitar.
The Jansen family band. Lia quickly wanted to try on her new P.J.'s.

Lia got the Rose Petal COttage, and quickly added a much needed item- her potty!

My parent's five grandkids in their matching pajamas.
My Grandpa with his youngest grandchildren/great-grandchildren.
At Bob's parent's house, opening gifts

The kids with their Great Grandma Jansen

Cousins at the Jansen Christmas party

Luke and Garrett with Grandpa Jansen

More presants



7 comments:

Jess Danielson said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Lia is getting so big! Merry Christmas!

Carrie said...

what a lovely christmas-thanks for sharing

Kristin said...

What a wonderful Christmas with family!! I love the matching jammies! I wonder if my teens would go for that next year? If only.....:-)

Unknown said...

what a happy family

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Happy New Year, Jansen Family!!!! Many blessings to you.

hugs!
Nicole

Heather said...

I love the potty had to be in the cottage. Hey- that is important!

The pjs are too cute! I am glad you all had such a special Christmas! It was so nice to have Christmas with our babies this year (instead of wondering when our referrals would come like last Christmas).
-Heather
Lillian's mommy

Carrie said...

I gave you an award on my private blog check it out!