Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A New List

I am so happy to say that our agency has just received a new list of waiting children. Their last list came in June. As I mentioned in the "Update on our little Lia" post, we are part of the waiting child program which means that Lia will come to us with some type of "special" need. It is very unlikely that Lia will be part of this current group of children, as there are many people who have waited longer than us, but I can hope, right? So far we have only been waiting for 5 months. They generally get large lists every 2-3 months, which would put the next list in October/November. At that point we will have waited for 8 months, the average wait time for our agency. This new list puts us one step closer to Lia. I am so excited about this list and about all of the waiting families just days away from seeing their children. Maybe now I can give my computer a much needed break:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this was the first time I have actually seen a list like this. Here is hoping your wait is not much longer until you see that precious face