Monday, August 27, 2007

19 More Wishes

I have 19 new wishes for the 100 Wishes Quilt. This brings my total to 61! I still have 39 to collect, but as you may have noticed Bob, the kids and I haven't even done ours yet. I am excited to get started on the book and the quilt. I haven't decided on a pattern for the quilt yet, but I'd like to do something simple. I only have pictures here of 18 of the squares, because no matter how many pictures I took, I couldn't get one of the squares to show up.

Here are our newest squares:

My mom


My brother, Kevin


My sister, Maura


My Grandma and Grandpa Geraghty


My Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris


Two squares from my cousin Jonathan, his wife Maggie, and their son Joseph



My newleywed cousin Molly and her husband Connor


My cousin Tim


Bob's Administrative Assistant, Monica


My mom's good friend, Ann


Another friend of my mom's, Anne


Donna, a friend of my mom's


Pat, another friend of my mom's


Mrs. Ward, my mom's good friend


Molly Ward, a childhood friend



And two cute kids!! I know that Garrett will not be happy later in life to hear that we put a bath picture on the Internet, but isn't he cute? He doesn't like the shower we have at the cottage, so we have to give him a bath in the sink:)



Caelan's newest favorite thing to do is give piggy back rides to Garrett.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are all beautiful..Collecting is fun!