Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nine matches so far

We still have not heard anything. It takes a while to translate the files and call families, so I have not lost any hope. I still think we have a good chance to see our Lia soon! So far there are 9 families that have accepted children from this current list of children, there are likely 35-45 children on this list. We have heard announcements for three families in our yahoo group. I am trying to stay busy. I have been exercising like a madwoman. Garrett and I spent the morning yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese. But I have permanantly attached my cell phone to my body. Those of you who know me well, know that I resisted the cell phone for as long as I could. I just got one in March- right after we turned in our checklist:)

Here are two matches we know of so far:
Gigi & Myk
and Jen's niece

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Megan,

Crossing my fingers you see your Lia this month!!!!!!!! When we were waiting for our referral and we next "on board" we could hardly breath.

Andrea