Saturday, July 21, 2007

Update on the 100 Wishes Quilt Wishes #3-42

Well, I now have 42 squares total!!! Only 58 left to collect:) I think that I have made copies of all of the squares, though I feel like there are a few missing.

Bob's sister, Robin and her family


From Great Grandma Jansen and Bob's cousin Cindy


From Bob's cousin, Rich, and his wife Lindsay:


From Jackie Kellogg and her children Mitchell and Olivia with cousin Courtney Kellogg


From Leslie, a teacher that Bob worked with in Delton, Mary Rose, a teacher at Hampton, and Tina, a parent coordinater at Hampton


From Bob's Aunt Betty Brown, her daughter Linnea, and granddaughter Linden


From Bob's Aunt Julie and Uncle Dick


Bob's Aunt Pat and her family


Bob's Uncle Howard, Aunt Betty and cousins Kraig and Kristy


From my very good, new friend Nicole, who is also adopting from China


An adoptive family


Another adoptive family


More adoptive families


Even more adoptive families

No comments: