Saturday, July 21, 2007

Birthday Boy!

On Monday, our little guy turned three. We celebrated at Wolf Lake with Shelley, Emily, and Mikey on his birthday and then the next day with Great-Grandma Jansen, Grandma Jansen, Aunt Robin, Jenna, Zane and Lukas. For those of you who know Garrett, he is very interested in household maintenance. He particularly likes lawn work and vacuuming. We have been joking quite a bit lately about how while Caelan is in heaven when we go to a toy store, Garrett prefers the hardware store. He now has his very own weed whipper and tool set. If only they actually worked:)

I asked him what type of cake he wanted for his birthday. While I LOVE to cook, I am not much of a baker, so I knew I'd be heading to our local market for the cake. He wanted raspberry cake. Huh? Well, I did find him a delicious raspberry pie that seemed to satisfy him.



No comments: