Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A couple of new pictures

OK, Mary Beth, this is for you. I just downloaded 105 pictures, here are the only two that made the cut. I will try to get some better pictures of the kids, the ones I have here must have been taken BY the kids- lots of our dog and Bob with large goggles on.

Recently, we brought the kids ice skating. I ended up as the parent on the ice, since as we were getting ready, Bob informed me that he couldn't skate:) I still think that it would have been very likely that even after years and years of skating at Rosedale Park, he is probably a better skater than me. Both kids caught on pretty quickly and I was soon able to let go of Garrett.



This winter has been very snowy. Here is one of them playing in the snow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

When you said snow -- you meant SNOW!!! We only wish to get a one good snow dusting a year! I bet the kids enjoyed it (for a while anyway.)
-Heather