Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution

The house is a mess... most of the time. Usually I get some help when I pout and nag, and sometimes I get help out of the blue. But I need a system. A system where I am not the only one knowing what needs to be done and then just doing it. I started following the Fly Lady last year and was doing pretty well, but then summer came, and I never got back into it. I also like that Fly Lady has partnered up with Cozi, because I can create my own lists and then check off chores as I do them on my Android, or any computer. I also keep my calendar updated on Cozi, which is great as I am trying to juggle activities for 4 kids!

So, I want to show the rotating checklists that I have made... based on Cozi's zone rules:








I am also working on some individual lists for the kids. But here is my start!

No comments: