Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

On Saturday we had a little party with our local FCC group, actually it is FACT (Families with Asian Children Together). We ate breakfast, the kids played games, and did some crafts. It was only the second event that we have attended since bringing Lia home. All of the kids had a great time.














Oh, and just to go along with my earlier post, I have allowed Garrett and Lia to bring in their tractors (which normally stay outside).

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok is it me or does Lia look like the little girl in monsters ink with her hair in piggy tails?
love the pic's!

Kristin said...

What a fun time!!

And, I am with you on the tractor riding inside. I have been known to allow my kids to ride tricycles and roller skate in the house when it was snowing outside. Shh. Don't tell my husband. :-)

Meghan said...

I never saw Monster's Inc, but I have heard that before.

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures. LOVE the indoor tractors! Don't worry, my boys regularly play football in the house... good thing we have high ceilings!

Unknown said...

She is very very cute. Makes me yearn for the days when my daughter was younger. My China "baby" is now 9!