Thursday, November 13, 2008

Third Check-Up

Well our teeny-tiny girl is not so tiny anymore. She is up to 24.5 pounds (which is the 25% on the American growth chart) and 32.5 inches. She is five pounds heavier than she was in May and 3 inches taller! I knew she had grown, but I am pretty surprised at how much!

She has had a fairly constant cough and she now has an inhaler to see if that will help. It only seems to bother her if she is running around or being particularly active.

This week has been hard, as she came down with Garrett's cold and has been unusually crabby. I have gotten several looks from people, as I have had to carry her kicking and screaming in several public places. I know it is because she isn't feeling well- and she is two- but I am not used to her having such temper flare-ups. She seemed happier today.

We spent last weekend with my girlfriends. I will post some pictures soon. It was great- we went to elementary school and high school together. We brought the kids too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh what a bummer about Lia being sick. Carrying a sick and screaming child in public is not a situation I relish. Whew.

How fun to hang with friends you've known since elementary school. I never had that experience. What a wonderful thing!!

Heather said...

Great news about the weight gain and the potty!! How exciting! I hope the crew is feeling better real soon!
-Heather